Friday, October 5, 2012

the reviews: Jimmy Choo - Stepping Out - MR PORTER

Jimmy Choo - Mine fell apart in less than 3 months.I bought these 5.10 shoes after hearing good reviews, and the old pair of skechers I had been riding with finally bit the dust. Plus I had a $100 gift card burning a hole in my pocket.Excited to get the 5.10's, I went for some rides when I got them about the 2nd week of June. I will say they do grip great, however if you ride anywhere the soil is wet or...

These shoes are great! There was little to no break-in period. I've run in Brooks, Mizunos and Nikes and these are by far the best. I will be stocking up these when they become "endangered."
the reviews: Jimmy Choo - Stepping Out - MR PORTER
Jimmy Choo - This is my second pair of EMU Stinger Hi boots and I could live in these things (which is why I finally had to retire my first pair!). So warm and cozy and a nice, high quality boot which is great for cold Minnestoa winters. Be sure to use a protectant on these boots to avoid water/salt damage. Definitely a good buy, especially if on sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment