Monday, October 1, 2012

customer reviews: Monif C. Plus Sizes - Spring 2010 Swimsuits

Monif C. Plus Sizes I am an over-pronater and have had problems in the past with fasciitis and tendonitis. I got these to use as a work shoe in a hospital. The shoe is well made and very stiff, but when I put them on I felt like the pronation was even worse than in my bare feet. My feet we're hurting within minutes. I ended up buying Birkenstock Boston Clogs instead and have been very happy. Will be donating these to Goodwill.

This jacket was not only inexpensive but turned out to be exactly what I was looking for: a light-weight jacket to keep me dry even in heavy rain that I could take backpacking with me. It's perfect. Really great sized hood, and I feel well covered in it. And again, it packs down so small and is so light it's great for packing in tight spaces for hikes, etc. Definitely an awesome jacket all around.
customer reviews: Monif C. Plus Sizes - Spring 2010 Swimsuits
Monif C. Plus Sizes Beautiful but painfulI bought these boots as a reward for running a half marathon, so I held them beyond the return date before wearing. They fit well, but after wearing for a few hours, both feet had blisters on the heels and toes. Since I can no longer return for a full refund, I'm really hoping they will stretch to fit better. Published 10 months ago by L. Rasmussen ?

No comments:

Post a Comment