From the ManufacturerThe Hanes Classics cushion ankle sock has ultra soft ring spun cotton for extra comfort. Other features include a double tough reinforced grey heel & toe for enhanced durability, thick cushioning for maximum comfort and knit with spandex for better fit. Your feet will think you spent a fortune. But you know better. These superior quality socks are classics. .
cotton socks closure 84% cotton, 13% polyester, 3% other fiber Double tough reinforced heel and toe Thick cushioning for maximum support Machine wash warm, tumble dry Made in USA.
They match my major feet like a cobbler visited me and ready my individual final then hand made them just for me. This does not reflect badly about the shoes; quite the opposite with many of the area I can manage to put in or choose out inserts till I discover that best stability.These are even a lot more stylish in person then during the picture.
but aside from that I LOVE them. Nonetheless, these shoes are not the identical top quality as previous Deer Stag shoes I have had.#2 The material in the midsection should be additional constrictive.
No comments:
Post a Comment