Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Fall Fashion - Best Fall Outfits, Boots, Coats, High Heels, Bags - Urbanog.com online reviews

Fall Fashion - Best I have gotten this style flip flop for several years. When I got these they looked different than my old very comfortable ones. I have worn both pairs and they are so uncomfortable and painful on my feet that I can't wear them. I have done some research and discovered that Teva has changed the design. I am on a limited income and am very upset I wasted my money on these flip flops. The old style ones were much more substantial and better quality than these. I have looked for the old style ones with no success. I am on my feet all day at work and never had any trouble with the old ones. Not sure what I will do now for shoes. This is my first complaint with an purchase ..but this is worth complaining about.

Soft stuffI have had two pairs of these and they do have a super comfy foot bed it is so soft and comfortable however I have had been slighty disappointed in longevity and functionality of the shoes.+soft top (most squishy flip i'be walked in)+comfy strap and soft material-longevity of top (200#'s on size 13 can flatten out the cushion within hours)...
Fall Fashion - Best Fall Outfits, Boots, Coats, High Heels, Bags - Urbanog.com online reviews
Fall Fashion - Best I'd like to buy these, but I am a normal-size American male. Size 10.Why are these only offered in sizes that an elf or leprechaun would wear? I don't get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment